Tuesday 30 October 2012

O.M.G

SO exciting - hot off the press.....

This will sooo change the look of the front of the house.  The porte-fenetre is being made by a carpentry workshop in the next village.... cant wait to see what it will look like when its installed.

Thierry is to to the left of this picture and is the person who opened this up for us :-)

In the picture below, you get a true picture of the height we are looking at.....Thierry is same height as Simon - 6ft 3 inches.........



 Below is the view from inside.  When the window is installed (and all the rubbish cleaned up) imagine that there is a courtyard in front of you, which is walled on three sides........ filled with sun in the summer and winter.

Amy had a particular song playing when she came to stay - white wine in the sun...... It will be the perfect place for it :-)   I'm sooo happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About us

My photo
Simon works for Sainsbury's as a Department Manager has a multi-million pound turn over annually on his department and works all hours God sends. I am Events Monkey. I call myself that, as my actual title is unknown!! Just responsible for any event, function, conference, meeting etc.,etc., that happens on the campus where I work. I'd be better being called an Events Elephant, as I'm paid peanuts and expected to work all hours known to man. This is the tale of how we decided to take the massive step to living a totally different life. Selling our home in England and moving to a fantastic little village in the Auvergne, including some of our adventures along the way.